The Firm ▼
Senior Financial Modeler
Thu Vo is a Senior Financial Modeler at Amherst Capital. In this role, Thu is responsible for single family housing and commercial real estate research.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Thu worked as a Financial Modeler for Amherst Securities Group where she designed historical and forecasted home price index and CMBS/CRE models for the team’s efforts. Prior to this, Thu lectured at University of Rochester, Simon Business School on Capital Budgeting/Corporate Objectives and Managerial Economics Lab.
Thu holds a BA in economics and a BBA in finance from the University of Texas at Austin, and a PhD in finance from the University of Rochester, Simon Business School.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst