Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
Sean Dobson is Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Amherst Capital Management.
Sean also serves as Chairman and CEO of Amherst Holdings LLC, a research and analytics driven financial services holding company that sponsors and develops a broad array of companies assisting institutional investors with their US real estate related exposures. With more than 25 years of experience analyzing, pricing, originating, servicing and managing a broad range of real estate related risks, Sean is widely recognized as one of the leading strategists in the industry and an expert in all facets of the mortgage markets and their related derivatives.
Sean currently serves as a governing trustee for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, and is co-founder of CapCityKids, an Austin based organization helping at risk children in their educational endeavors.
The Firm ▼
Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Brad Donaldson Chief Financial Officer, Commercial Real Estate Debt
- David Schwarz Head of Commercial Real Estate Strategies
- Gabe Boyar Managing Director, Originations