The Firm ▼
Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
Sean Dobson is Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Amherst Capital Management.
Sean also serves as Chairman and CEO of Amherst Holdings LLC, a research and analytics driven financial services holding company that sponsors and develops a broad array of companies assisting institutional investors with their US real estate related exposures. With more than 25 years of experience analyzing, pricing, originating, servicing and managing a broad range of real estate related risks, Sean is widely recognized as one of the leading strategists in the industry and an expert in all facets of the mortgage markets and their related derivatives.
Sean currently serves as a governing trustee for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, and is co-founder of CapCityKids, an Austin based organization helping at risk children in their educational endeavors.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst