Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
Sean Dobson is Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Amherst Capital Management.
Sean also serves as Chairman and CEO of Amherst Holdings LLC, a research and analytics driven financial services holding company that sponsors and develops a broad array of companies assisting institutional investors with their US real estate related exposures. With more than 25 years of experience analyzing, pricing, originating, servicing and managing a broad range of real estate related risks, Sean is widely recognized as one of the leading strategists in the industry and an expert in all facets of the mortgage markets and their related derivatives.
Sean currently serves as a governing trustee for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, and is co-founder of CapCityKids, an Austin based organization helping at risk children in their educational endeavors.
The Firm ▼
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Brad Donaldson Chief Financial Officer, Commercial Real Estate Debt
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Gillian Cho Chief Operating Officer, Investment Management
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- David Schwarz Head of Commercial Real Estate Strategies
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst
- CJ Zhao Head of Modeling
- Thu Vo Senior Financial Modeler