Head of Research and Analytics
Sandeep Bordia is a Managing Director and Head of Research and Analytics at Amherst Capital Management. He has more than 13 years of experience working in various roles across the mortgage markets.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Sandeep was the Head of Securitized Products Research at Barclays Capital, responsible for all research related to agency/non-agency MBS, CMBS, ABS and European ABS. Before joining Barclays in 2008, he spent six years at Lehman Brothers focusing on agency prepays, mortgage origination, servicing and subprime.
Sandeep has an MBA from Indian Institute of Management and a BTech from Indian Institute of Technology.
The Firm ▼
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Brad Donaldson Chief Financial Officer, Commercial Real Estate Debt
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Gillian Cho Chief Operating Officer, Investment Management
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- David Schwarz Head of Commercial Real Estate Strategies
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst
- CJ Zhao Head of Modeling
- Thu Vo Senior Financial Modeler