The Firm ▼
VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
Kevin Messett is a Vice President of Asset Management for the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending business at Amherst Capital Management. In this role, Kevin is responsible for assisting in the development of the CRE lending policies and procedures, direct management of the CRE loan portfolio, and monitoring on-going portfolio performance.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Kevin spent 6 years with CapitalSource, a division of Pacific Western Bank. As Vice President, Senior Loan Officer Kevin was responsible for managing a portfolio of $1B in loan commitments across all commercial real estate asset classes including hospitality, multifamily, industrial, office, retail, self-storage, condo inventory, construction, and lender finance portfolios. In this role, Kevin was the Post-closing relationship manager for diverse set of clients including institutional equity sponsors and local operators for deals in primary and secondary markets across the United States. Kevin’s focus was monitoring loan collateral performance, managing emerging credit situations, overseeing loan modifications, and troubled asset resolution. Prior to joining CapitalSource in 2009, Kevin was with Suburban Capital Markets, responsible for underwriting and originating CMBS loans.
Kevin holds a BS in Business Administration from the College of Charleston, SC and a Master of Science in Finance and Real Estate from the American University Kogod School of Business.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst
- CJ Zhao Head of Modeling