The Firm ▼
Senior Research Analyst
Jasraj Vaidya is a senior research analyst at Amherst Capital Management with more than 10 years of experience in the real estate investment space.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Jasraj served as the Head of U.S. CMBS & Residential Credit Strategy at Barclays. In this role he led a team of five analysts on U.S. Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, Asset Backed Securities and Residential Credit Strategy.
Prior to joining Barclays in 2008, Jasraj spent 3 years at Lehman Brothers, most recently as an Analyst covering residential credit strategy.
Jasraj has an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management and a BE in Engineering from Gujarat University.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst