The Firm ▼
Chief Compliance Officer
Jason Rottinger is the Chief Compliance Office (CCO) at Amherst Capital Management (Amherst Capital). As CCO, Jason is responsible for all aspects of regulatory compliance, including the implementation and ongoing oversight of Amherst Capital's compliance program. Jason is a member of the Executive Committee.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Jason served as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and CCO at Meritage Capital, a boutique investment management firm that specializes in differentiated hedge fund solutions. Previously, Jason held roles as a Senior Compliance Officer at Magnetar Capital, Manager at Deloitte and Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Operations at Austin Capital Management.
Jason holds an MBA from Cleveland State University, and a BS in Business Administration with a major in Finance from Xavier University in Cincinnati.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst