The Firm ▼
Head of Asset Management
David Skoien is a Director and Head of Asset Management for the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending business at Amherst Capital Management. In this role, Dave is responsible for developing the CRE lending policies and procedures, overseeing the management of the CRE loan portfolio and on-going reporting of portfolio performance.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Dave was a SVP, Portfolio Manager from 2014 – 2015 responsible for overseeing the CRE, Multifamily, Construction, and Lender Finance real estate portfolios at CapitalSource, a division of Pacific Western Bank. The portfolios included loans with aggregate commitments of ~$3.0B and various employment responsibilities required management of a ten employee department, maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate policies and procedures, and strategizing and implementing the resolution of non-performing loans and REO assets through various disposition and recovery strategies. Dave joined CapitalSource in 2005, and throughout his tenure managed senior and mezzanine CRE, construction, multifamily, lender finance, captive auto, resort, and healthcare real estate loans in the CRE, Lender Finance, and Healthcare RE portfolio management departments.
Dave has a BA in Economics from Duke University and over 10 years of CRE lending experience.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst
- CJ Zhao Head of Modeling