The Firm ▼
Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
Craig Krandel is a Managing Director for Amherst’s Capital Formation and Financing group. Craig has been involved in the sourcing of debt facilities for all of the Amherst entities over the past five years. Craig has over 30 years of experience in fixed income sales and trading and real estate related products.
Prior to this role, Craig has been with Amherst for over 10 years in various roles. He was with the securities group covering banks, insurance companies and hedge funds across RMBS and CMBS products, led the Capital Markets group, and built the Single Family Rental business. Prior to Amherst, Craig spent more than 20 years in fixed income sales at Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse First Boston.
Craig has a BBA in Finance from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst