The Firm ▼
Director, Investment Operations Manager
Cornel Frunza is a Director and Investment Operations Manager at Amherst Capital Management. He has over 10 years of financial services experience.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Cornel spent 7 years at Apollo Management LP, most recently as the Director of Operations. He has also held similar roles at Sandelman Partners and DB Zwirn & Co, where he was responsible for Hedge Fund Operations. Cornel began his career at Lasalle Bank.
Cornel holds an MBA and BBA in Marketing from Texas State University. He is also a CFA® charterholder.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst