The Firm ▼
Funds, Chief Financial Officer
Brian Streko is the Chief Financial Officer of Amherst Capital’s funds. In this role, Brian is responsible for the funds’ financial accounting and reporting, and the coordination of audit, tax, compliance, structuring and investor reporting.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Brian served as the Chief Financial Officer for Chapman Consulting and Table 95 Hospitality, a large family office and restaurant asset manager, where he had oversight of the financial accounting, reporting, taxes, investor relations, Commercial Real Estate asset management and estate planning divisions for approximately 200 unique entities. Prior to this, Brian was a Principal at Investcorp International for eight years, where he worked as the Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer of the Real Estate group. Prior to Investcorp International, Brian was a Vice President/Director of Financial Accounting and Reporting at Capmark Investments, LP, overseeing both equity and debt funds with total AUM of approximately $10 billion. Brian initially began his career as an Auditor at Arthur Andersen.
Brian holds a BS in Accountancy from Villanova University and holds the CPA designation.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst