Chief Financial Officer, Commercial Real Estate Debt
Brad Donaldson is the Chief Financial Officer for the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending Business at Amherst Capital Management. In this role, Brad is responsible for overseeing the accounting and finance platform as well as leading the underwriting of all new originations and managing the closing and diligence process.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Brad was a SVP, Originations at CapitalSource, a Division of Pacific Western Bank. In this role he was responsible for underwriting and managing the closing process for middle market real estate bridge loans. Brad joined CapitalSource in 2002 in the Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Management group and he was responsible for managing this group from 2006 – 2013.
Prior to joining CapitalSource, Brad was part of the Treasury and Accounting group at Mills Corporation, a regional mall REIT. Brad began his career with local accounting firms focused on serving real estate developers.
Brad holds an MBA from the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business, and a BS in accounting from Radford University.
The Firm ▼
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Brad Donaldson Chief Financial Officer, Commercial Real Estate Debt
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Gillian Cho Chief Operating Officer, Investment Management
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- David Schwarz Head of Commercial Real Estate Strategies
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst
- CJ Zhao Head of Modeling
- Thu Vo Senior Financial Modeler