The Firm ▼
Chief Operating Officer
Banu Roso is a Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer at Amherst Capital and is a member of the Executive Committee. In this role, Banu works closely with the CEO and other senior leaders in day-to-day management of the business, including financial / strategic planning and oversight of operations and business administration.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Banu spent 16 years at UBS, where she held leadership roles in sales management for UBS Asset Management Distribution in the Americas, generated new business through cross-divisional collaboration as part of UBS Business Development Group, and provided M&A advisory and financing services to consumer products clients in UBS Investment Bank. Banu started her career in management consulting as an Analyst at the Brattle Group and subsequently as a Consultant at Boston Consulting Group.
Banu holds an MBA in Finance from University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Business School, MA in International Management from the Lauder Institute with a concentration in European Studies and German Language, and BA in Economics and German Studies from Mount Holyoke College, Massachusetts.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst
- CJ Zhao Head of Modeling