The Firm ▼
Abbe Franchot Borok
Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Abbe Franchot Borok is a Managing Director and Head of Originations for the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending business at Amherst Capital Management. In this role, Abbe is responsible for the origination of mortgage debt on all types of commercial real estate assets.
Prior to joining Amherst Capital, Abbe was a senior member of the CRE Lending team at CapitalSource, the national lending division of Pacific Western Bank. Abbe has broad experience in sourcing and underwriting commercial real estate debt, with a focus on interim senior loans backing transitional or value add business plans. Prior to CapitalSource, Abbe held various positions in marketing and brand management.
Abbe holds an MBA in finance from Columbia University and a BA in Communications from the University of Pennsylvania and is a member of several real estate organizations including ULI, CREFC, Bisnow, PEWIN and ICSC.
- Sean Dobson Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer
- Sandeep Bordia Head of Research and Analytics
- David Skoien Head of Asset Management
- Christopher Kelly Head of Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Abbe Franchot Borok Head of Originations, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Brad Donaldson Head of Underwriting and Transaction Management
- Cornel Frunza Director, Investment Operations Manager
- Kevin Messett VP, Asset Management CRE Lending
- Karen Gemmett Head of Mortgage Backed Securities & Lead Portfolio Manager
- Banu Roso Chief Operating Officer
- Jason Rottinger Chief Compliance Officer
- Craig Krandel Managing Director, Capital Formation and Financing
- Laurie Goodman Non-Executive Director of Research and Analytics1
- Brian Streko Funds, Chief Financial Officer
- Jasraj Vaidya Senior Research Analyst
- Aaron Haan Research Analyst